Cruise Ship Accidents
You have paid good money and are looking forward to your vacation aboard a cruise ship. You are excited to relax and take in all the adventure afforded to you. However, you were injured due to the negligence of the cruise line and face challenges to get better. You have rights and can hold the cruise line accountable for your injuries. The cruise ship accident lawyers at Bennett & Sharp, PLLC, in Virginia Beach can help you with your case.
Cruise lines have an affirmative duty to keep their premises safe and free from dangerous conditions that could harm patrons. Dangerous conditions and events are ever-present on a cruise ships, such as the following:
- Poor maintenance and upkeep of the vessel
- Poor security aboard the vessel
- Poorly run ship excursions
- Poorly run on-ship activities
- Poor sanitation
- Catastrophic accidents aboard the vessel
It is imperative that you speak to an attorney as soon as possible regarding any type of claim against a cruise line. When you buy your ticket and board the ship you have agreed to the fine print that set out the rules in case you are injured, such as how long you have to bring an action and in which jurisdiction you have to file your lawsuit.
Why Choose Us?
When you’re injured, choose the firm with over 60 years experience! We are confident our firm is the right choice for you because serious injuries are our business.
- Extensive trial experience and proven records of success
- Millions recovered from injured people see our case results
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Our attorneys are AV®Preeminnent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Reach Out to Us
If you need a qualified maritime lawyer in Virginia Beach, contact Bennett & Sharp, PLLC. We want you to understand your rights. We offer a free case evaluations. We’ll discuss your case and review the details of what happened with you, and we’ll give you our expert opinion on how your case is likely to be resolved.